• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Monday, December 26, 2016

Growth Every Where: Canva Success Story with 1 M Users Without Paid Advertising


Hey Guys...
I think you all have already knew about Canva.com..
I have been using it since its inception and it is awesome. Because it is a designing platform which I love most and moreover it is almost free platform for everyone. The important thing this about Canva is "no designing skills are required" to use this platform. 



Here is the founder Eric Siu explaining us how they converted their startup to a place for more than 10 million people, what made it globally... listen in her words.



Listen it on product hunt:
Download Music - Listen Audio -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Dept. of Chemistry, JNTU Hyderabad, India

Phone number

+(91) 81791xxxxx (contact me in facebook)

Website

www.ashok-kumar.me